Why choose the Electronics Technician program for training your staff?
Your employees are a significant business investment. A well trained employee can make the difference between a good investment and a high risk. The Electronics Technician Certificate Program helps ensure your workforce has the skills and expertise necessary for you to sustain and grow your business.
Our training will work for your company and your staff:
- Flexible Delivery Method - Students work at their own pace, in their own homes or workplace; no time is lost in the work place.
- Free Tutorial Support - Once enrolled, your employees receive personalized and unlimited tutorial and technical support by phone, email and online.
- Interactive Simulation Software - The Circuitlogix simulator provides interactive examples and experiments for hands-on experience and troubleshooting. This virtual lab environment is very engaging, ensuring success.
- Ease-of-use - The program is presented in a multimedia format using text, audio, video, photos, 2D and 3D animations making it easy to use and appeals to all learning styles.
- Online Testing - Online final exams after each module confirms your employees' knowledge while allowing you to monitor their progress toward completion.
- Cost Effective - No expensive books or lab equipment are required.
- Continuous Enrolment - Open and continuous registration allows you to register your employees at any time.
Here's a sample of companies using the Electronics Technician program:
- Atlantic Lottery
- Connecticut Radio
- Essex Power Corp.
- Excell Battery Co.
- Fisheries and Oceans Canada
- Galaxy Supply Inc.
- Hewitt Material Handling
- Isomass Scientific
- Pace Suberban Bus Co.
- Pauwells Canada Inc.
- Phoenix Geophysics
- Research In Motion
- RIM Technologies
- Rome Research Corp.
- The John Hopkins University
- Toronto Transit Commission
- Thyssen Kupp Elevator
- Vale Technical Services
To find out more about your corporate training options call us toll-free at 1-888-553-5333 to speak with Program Coordinator, Angelo Vouloukos, or one of our Program Advisors.