Electronics Technician Program for Employee Training
Organizations across North America have been sponsoring their employees in our training programs since we launched the Electronics program in 1997. We have worked with Fortune 500 companies, mid-sized companies and one person shops to train staff to meet the demands of their workplace.
Your employees are a significant business investment and a well-trained employee can make the difference between a good investment and a high risk. The Electronics Technician Certificate Program helps ensure your workforce has the skills and expertise necessary for you to sustain and grow your business.
Our mandate is to provide innovative online programs to meet the needs of your workforce; upgrading skills or cross training for increased productivity. We offer:
- Flexible registration & tuition options - register your employee in one module & exam or register them for the whole program. Purchase Orders, tuition reimbursement, we have seen it all.
- Flexible Delivery Method - Students work at their own pace, in their own homes or workplace leaving you, the employer, the decision to offer the training during work hours or on off hours. No time is lost in the workplace for off-site training as with other typical training courses.
- Personalized Technical and Tutorial Support - Once enrolled, your employees receive personalized and unlimited tutorial and technical support, by phone, email and online, from our experienced consultants.
- Interactive Simulation Software - The Circuitlogix simulator provides interactive examples and experiments for hands-on experience and troubleshooting. This virtual lab environment is very engaging, ensuring success.
- Ease-of-use - The program is presented in a multimedia format using text, audio, video, photos, 2D and 3D animations making it easy to use and appeals to all learning styles.
- Online Testing - Online final exams, after each module, confirms your employees' knowledge while allowing you to monitor their progress toward completion.
- Cost Effective - No expensive books or lab equipment are required.
- Continuous Enrolment - Open and continuous registration allows you to register your employees at any time.
Schedule an Online Demonstration
If you are considering our programs to train your staff and would like an online demo of these programs, please give us a call at 1-888-553-5333.
Here's a sample of companies using the Electronics Technician program:
To find out more about your corporate training options call us toll-free at 1-888-553-5333 to speak with Program Coordinator, Angelo Vouloukos, or one of our Program Consultants.