Update to the Practicing Technician’s Handbook - Second Edition
Need to quickly find the formula for calculating resistance? Still need clarification about common characteristics of weighted number systems? Find these topics, and many more, in the new and updated Practicing Electronics Technician's Handbook Second Edition!
The Practicing Electronics Technician’s Handbook was developed in 2019 to be a compact collection of fundamental content for electronics and electromechanical technicians to refer to throughout their career. The handbook contains a wealth of useful day-to-day information and practical guidance for practicing electronics and electromechanical technicians and students. It is certain to become a valuable resource at home and at work.
What’s new in the Second Edition?
- It has an expanded range of topics as well as updated and fresh content.
- It is still broken down into three sections for easy reference: articles, key equations, and supplemental information, all aimed to help users understand the content and build the necessary skills to succeed in the field.
- There are newly added subcategories to the articles section which make it easier to find topics of interest.
- Over 60 pages of useful content, divided into three sections for easy reference: articles, key equation, and supplemental content.
- Articles that clearly explain complex topics such as math skills needed to solve simultaneous equations, common characteristics of weighted number systems, using the natural log function in circuit analysis, and converting electrical circuits to their series equivalent.
- Key equations include over 80 commonly used equations and formulas that are divided by topic, such as solving for instantaneous voltage and average voltage.
- Additional topics, such as understanding electric charges, resistance, and RC circuits are covered in the supplemental content section, with numerous diagrams included to help visualize theories.
Electronics and electromechanics are incredibly exciting and dynamic fields, but to be successful means having a thorough understanding of the foundational skills and concepts. With the help of this handbook, you can develop a fuller understanding of electronics and have it as a reference for the future. Click here to download your FREE copy now!