Electronics Engineering Technician Diploma Course Options
Of the 7 courses that are required, 3 communication courses are needed and 4 general education courses. These courses can be completed through George Brown night school or distance education courses
|Night School Courses||Distance Education Courses|
- College English
– College English on-line
- Professional Communications I
|ONE of the following:
- COMM9057 - Research and Reporting
- COMM 9089 - Business Writing Strategies
- COMM 9143 - Business Report Writing
- Technical Communication
* You must have completed our ENGL 1030 Skills for College English course or you must complete the General English Assessment and score high enough to be assigned to College English. You must present proof that you meet the prerequisite requirement at the first class.
Any night school or distance education course with one of the following course codes
- GHUM General Education: Arts and Humanities
- GSCI General Education: Sciences
- GSSC General Education: Social Sciences
As part of the breadth requirement for the General Education at GBC, the College policy states, "students take general education courses from two of the three recognized categories."
Any of the on-line distance education courses shown in the GBC Continuing Education Calendar or the GBC website at:
(see Continuing Education for Distance Education courses) under General Education.