Electronics Engineering Technician Diploma Elective Course Options
Of the seven elective courses that are required, three communication courses are needed and four general education courses. These courses can be completed through George Brown College Continuing Education on-campus and online courses.
Three Communications Courses:
*COMM 2017 – Communicating Across Contexts
One of the following:
- COMM 1093 - Technical Communications
* You must have completed our COMM 1162- Introduction to College Communications (or on campus version COMM 1161) or you must complete the General English Assessment. You must present proof that you meet the prerequisite requirement at the first class.
Four General Education Courses are required:
George Brown College policy for the breadth requirement for General Education states that "students take general education courses from two of the three recognized categories," which means any on-campus or online Continuing Education courses with one of the following course codes:
- GHUM General Education: Arts and Humanities
- GSCI General Education: Sciences
- GSSC General Education: Social Sciences
You can complete any of the Continuing Education General Education courses on the Continuing Education website: